Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Awaiting test number 3

Its two days later. Time has actually gone quite quickly with the new job keeping me busy. I have no idea what the result will be tomorrow but i do know it seems my symptoms have persisted & aren't lessening. My boobs have been considerably sore & tender.There's activity in my uterus. Occasionally i get crampy feelings & I havent started bleeding. I know these symptoms arent reliable but theyre all ive got to go on so im watchful of every body sensation.

We've (stupidly) started feeling quietly confident......i can tell....so were in for a rude, cruel & distressing shock if it doesn't go well.

The sleeping isn't great but i guess thats expected given the current anxiety ...

Im fantasising about the day when we know we're pregnant & we know it is fine & safe & all will be ok.....does that day ever come?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home